Andrea Flom, M.D.
I enjoy working cooperatively with patients to develop personalized care plans. The interaction takes into account their past history, personal preferences and an evidence based approach to medicine. After providing information and counseling the patient is able to make her own choices regarding her health care.
I have been married for over 25 years. We have 3 adult children and 3 large dogs. We enjoy an active lifestyle: hiking, biking, mountain biking, skiing. Since the children are rarely home, the dogs have become our focus. We train them for obedience and agility.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- Residency- Northwestern University, Chicago IL, 1990
- Doctor of Medicine- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis MN, 1986
- Masters- Hahnemann University, Philadelphia PA, Biochemistry, 1982
- Bachelor of Arts- College of St. Catherines, St.Paul MN, 1979
- Chair Minnesota Section of ACOG
- Member of ACOG’s Committee on Coding and Nomenclature